Question by mmct42: How to charge for auto dealership photography services?
I’ve been thinking about taking my photography skills to the local car dealerships. However, I really don’t know how to go about it – how to charge, what to charge, etc. Does anyone have any tips for me?
There are actually local dealerships who have ads online looking for photographers – people to photograph cars and put them online for them. The only thing is that the ads or dealers I have called want to know how and what I charge – and I just don’t know how others are doing it – by the photo, by the job – and how much.
Answer by Fonz
Suggest you get the pay up front. Times are hard for car dealers now.
I can’t think of anything a car dealership would need with a photographer..
I’m betting that you can’t get one to talk to you about spending money.
I was in the business for 30 years.
What do you think? Answer below!
- How much do photographers charge for equine photography?
- How much to charge for a photography session and a couple graphics?
- How can I share my iphoto photos with another user on my computer?
- Help, my wife is starting photography business where do we start?
- How do I start my photography career young?